AUDIO : Hanu Jay – Dodo ft. Yung6ix

This is how he described the project in his own words…


My Music and sound is heavily influenced by the generic sound of Lagos (From Ajegunle to Festac) in the early 90’s. The instrumentation and melodies are mostly drawn from and inspired by the kind of music I listened to while growing up. From “Tom &Jerry” (Urhobo Gospel Artistes), Sir Victor OwaifoMarvelous Benji and other Nigerian Konto Legends like African China etc, I have infused these sounds with contemporary RnB, Soul and hip-hop and this is my music. 
With Love, I give you my first offering, An Extended Playlist comprising of 5 Songs recorded through the most part of 2017, the recording process were some of the best moments of my life, it was fun, Lush and amazing .
A lot of VIBES!!!
Hanu Jay – “Dodo” featuring Yung6ix
AUDIO : Hanu Jay – Dodo ft. Yung6ix AUDIO : Hanu Jay – Dodo ft. Yung6ix Reviewed by Amazing Kenyans on January 08, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments: